5th Studio is a friendly and exciting architecture and design practice with studios in London, Cambridge, and Oxford. We work with a broad range of clients and commissioners to design and deliver innovative proposals for the built environment. We work on projects ranging in scale from small buildings to large urban strategies.
We are currently working in some of the most challenging parts of the UK, with a focus on masterplanning, and the realisation of buildings and infrastructure within those larger plans.
5th Studio is seeking talented and enthusiastic designers to join our London and Cambridge studios. We are currently seeking applications for positions starting as soon as possible.
We are currently recruiting for a series of positions:
- Part 2 architectural assistants; and
- Part 1 architectural assistants.
Applicants should be:
- Ambitious and engaged with a strong interest in public projects;
- Skilled designers with excellent drawing and model making skills;
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude and strong communication skills;
- Proficient across a range of software including Adobe Creative Suite, Microstation & Revit; and
- Proficient in written and spoken English and eligible to work in the UK.
Please send applications to email@example.com, to include the following:
- A brief cover letter including details of when you are available to start work, and any notice periods or university term dates;
- A CV; and
- A short portfolio (maximum 10MB)
No hard copy applications. Please note that due to the volume of applications we can only respond to shortlisted applicants.
We actively encourage qualified applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.