5th Studio are Recruiting - Opportunities for Part 1 Designers
5th Studio is an award-winning unique spatial design agency, working across the fields of architecture, urban design, infrastructure and landscape. The practice combines strategic thinking at the very large scale with understanding the concrete implications on the ground: we are interested in the practical skills of making and building as well as planning and infrastructure.
We are currently working in some of the most challenging parts of London, Cambridge and Oxford, with a focus on masterplanning and the realisation of buildings within those larger plans.
5th Studio is seeking talented and enthusiastic Part 1 designers to join our London and Cambridge studios. We are currently seeking applications for positions starting as soon as possible. Our design teams are currently working both remotely and in our studios, and we continue to put the safety of our staff forefront in our flexible working practices.
Applicants should be:
- ambitious and engaged with a strong interest in public projects
- skilled designers with excellent drawing and model making skills
- enthusiastic with a positive attitude and strong communication skills
- proficient across a range of software including Adobe Creative Suite, Microstation & Revit
- proficient in written and spoken English and eligible to work in the UK
Please send applications to email@example.com, to include the following:
- a brief cover letter including details of when you are available to start work, and any notice periods or university term dates
- a CV
- a short portfolio (maximum 10MB)
5th Studio is an equal opportunities employer. We actively encourage qualified applicants who are Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic, disabled, women and LGBTQIA+, as these groups are under-represented throughout the built environment professions.
No hard copy applications. Please note that due to the volume of applications we can only respond to shortlisted applicants.