As the lead on the Stratford Station Urban Design Framework, 5th Studio has been working with GS Solutions and Thomas Matthews on behalf of the LLDC, Network Rail, LB Newham and TfL to develop consultation material. The team want to hear what local residents, visitors, passengers and businesses think about the station now and how it could be improved in the future, in order to shape the developing Urban Design Framework we are developing.
We would like to invite you to attend one of the consultation events on site to discuss the project. The consultation events will be happening on:
- Saturday 11 September: 10am-5pm at Westfield Shopping Centre (top floor, outside M&S entrance)
- Monday 13 September: 8am-1pm at Stratford Station (next to Jubilee Line platforms)
- Monday 13 September: 2pm-6pm at Stratford Station (outside station entrance, next to National Rail ticket office)
- Tuesday 14 September: 8am-12pm, now at Stratford Shopping Centre (South Mall Location Point opposite Costa) due to inclement weather
- Tuesday 14 September: 1pm-5pm at Stratford Shopping Centre
More details about the consultation events and how to get involved can be seen at: https://stratfordstation.commonplace.is